Terms & Conditions
§ 1 validity against entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://globalmotoparts.com/
(2) In the case of conclusion of the agreement comes into
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by going through as provided for in our online shop ordering procedure successfully.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to cart"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Activation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Selection of the shipping method
7) Selection of the payment method
8) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
9) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also read the general terms and conditions at any time https://globalmotoparts.com/policies/terms-of-service see. You can see your past orders in our customer area under "Log into the account" -> "My orders".
§ 3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) Prices quoted include VAT and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 delivery
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready to ship. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day following the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item will not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed activities:
(1) Cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without the need to state any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, telephone or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
(2) Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of withdrawal
(3) withdrawal form
Refund Request Form Template
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out and return this form)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
§ 7 warranty
(1) The statutory warranty regulations apply. You receive a 1 year statutory warranty on used spare parts. You receive a 2-year legal guarantee for new spare parts.
(2) Warranty for used vehicle parts can only be given if they are professionally installed by an authorized workshop or an equally qualified workshop.
(3) No guarantee can be given for normal wear and tear of vehicle spare parts, as it is in the nature of things that they deteriorate.
§ 8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.